Shad SH-50 Top Case
- The Shad SH-50 is a top case (trunk) that can hold 2 large helmets. Its the largest top case they make.
- Mounts using a universal standard bottom (mounting base) that allows it to attach to most luggage racks securely.
- Features a press lock system with keyed access. So you can lock it up as needed.
- Has a hermetic sealing system so it seals up nice and tight
- Made out of a hard case plastic so its durable, has a long life span and of course maintains its shape.
- It comes with keys for the lock and the standard bottom (mounting base) as mentioned above. Also comes with backrest.
- Its dimensions are: 18.1" L x 23.6" W x 12.5" H
- Has a capacity of 50 liters
- Its weight is 5 lbs.
- Also available is an optional brake light, see our part number D0B50KL
- Backed by Shad Warranty
- Manufacturers part numbers
Black Metal D0B5021
The Shad SH-50 can mount to most bikes if you have a flat luggage rack attached to your bike. This top case comes with a mounting plate that allows it to most luggage racks. If you have a backrest mounted, then you'll have to measure from the top of the rack to the top of the backrest. This distance can't be more than 5 inches. Otherwise you will have trouble opening the top case.