Nelson Rigg CTB950 Sissy Bar Bag
MSRP: $249.95 Sale Price: $212.95
Save $37.00 (15%)
Product SKU: CTB950
- This listing features the Nelson Rigg CTB-950 King Tourer. Its the largest bag in the Nelson Rigg Riggpak series of motorcycle luggage
- This bag mounts to your sissy bar or backrest. You can mount this bag so it faces toward the back of your bike. In this case it will rest on your luggage rack. (So you should have a luggage rack to rest this bag on.) Or, you can mount it so it faces forward on your bike. In this case the bottom of the bag will rest on your seat.
- This bag is ideal for multi-day touring as it has a fairly large carrying capacity.
- Its specific features are:
- Under the bag there are security loops which allows a cable lock to be used (cable lock not included)
- Has 4 large easily accessible side pockets (2 are expandable)
- Roll bag comes with it as shown. Roll bag can be used alone if desired.
- There are mounting straps which conceal in integrated pocket. You can use these straps to turn this bag into a backpack. Note that straps are not detachable.
- Inside is a detailed office organizer and envelope-sized pocket
- Main compartment is expandable
- Made out of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® ballistic nylon
- Uses the Nelson Rigg universal mounting system to attach to your bike. Mounting system is included. This mounting system consists of adjustable Velcro straps and quick release mounting straps. If the Velcro mounting straps are not long enough, you have the option of purchasing extension straps (our part number CTBEXTSTRAP). Note the vanity cover may not fit when using these extension straps.
- Comes with removable padded vanity cover to conceal mounting system
- Features highly reflective webbing, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad for carrying after your ride, rigid bottom plate to prevent sagging, fail safe heavy-duty zippers with pull fobs and an easy grip rubberized carry handle
- This bag is designed to hold its shape even when empty
- Comes two 100% waterproof rainstorm covers. One cover is for the main bag and the other is for the roll bag in case you want to use the items separately. This luggage is not waterproof without the covers.
- Comes with personalized combination lock (part number RPL50)
- Back by Nelson-Rigg Lifetime No Hassle Warranty
- Main compartment measures: 14" L x 8" W x 18" H when unexpanded and 14" L x 10" W x 18" H when expanded
- Main compartment has carrying capacity of: 33.04 Liters when unexpanded and 41.30 Liters when expanded
- Roll bag measures: 13" L x 9" Diameter
- Total overall exterior dimension of this bag (both main bag and roll bag) are: 14" L x 8" W x 27.5" H
- The CTB950 is different than the CTB900 in that it has a larger mounting system than the CTB900 to accommodate wider backrests - sissy bars such as found on the H-D Road King
- General fitment guidelines: The CTB950 can be mounted to most sissy bars or back rests which are wider than 10".
- Nelson-Rigg part number CTB-950
Nelson Rigg CTB950 Sissy B... reviews
Global Rating: 5.00 from 2 reviews
|Used it on my trip||Igor G.||LA Ca US|
|After searching around for several weeks, I decided on this bag. Wasnt sure it was the right bag. Got it and installed it. Used it on my trip through the... more...|
|CTB950 Review||Steve Edwards||Portland OR US|
|I bought this for my Vstar. It mount right on my sissybar pretty easy. Took a couple of trips with the wife. Work pretty good. more...|